Thank you for visiting the Delmont imaging website. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. You have the right to freely communicate, or not, your data so that they can be processed in order to provide the desired service.
By personal data, we mean data that allows you to be directly identified. The www.delmont-imaging.com website implements services requiring the communication of personal data which are processed by authorised agents.
Personal data protection – generality
Delmont Imaging complies with the French and European legislative and regulatory provisions applicable to the protection of personal data.
Delmont imaging therefore applies a strict policy to guarantee the protection of personal data :
- Personal data are processed in a transparent and secure manner in accordance with the rights of the individual.
- Delmont imaging is committed to a continuous approach to the protection of personal data in accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended and the EU Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (RGPD)
- For any information or to exercise your rights regarding the processing of your personal data managed by Delmont imaging, you can contact its Data Protection Officer (DPO): firstname.lastname@example.org or use one of the forms at the following address : Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
1. Collection and use of personal data
Users’ personal data may be collected :
- In the context of the consultation of the website ;
- Via the forms published on the website ;
- When sharing content on social networks
|Type of collection||Collected personal data provided voluntarily||Objectives and actors of the treatment|
|Contact form||last name, first name, email||response to the request > processing by the services requested in the request|
|Newsletter form||management of the newsletter mailing > Communication department|
Regardless of the medium of collection, the mandatory nature of the answers is indicated in the forms. If you do not wish to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain services or features of the site.
2. How is data security ensured?
The site is hosted on servers in a data centre that have an infrastructure that meets fire safety standards (N4 certificate of compliance), as well as physical and application access control. A data backup procedure is carried out daily and is regularly tested.
3. What are the legal bases for processing your data?
The collection of personal data by Delmont imaging has as its legal basis l’ARTICLE 6 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR.
- The processing of data falls within the scope of the exercise of public authority vested in Delmont imaging in application of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR.
- The consent of users where this is required by the regulations in force, particularly with regard to cookies or event registration.
Delmont imaging undertakes to collect Personal Data only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and to process them in compliance with the stated purposes.
No information is passed on to third parties. Any data transmitted in the context of a teleservice is used exclusively for the processing of that particular service. The data remains accessible only to the staff of the service concerned so that they can respond to your requests, when you ask for them.
The right to portability of data transmitted for processing in order to provide a service is not applicable.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
Delmont imaging processes and retains personal data for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected:
|Contact form||5 years|
|Management of newsletter subscriptions||3 years|
A cookie is a small text file that may be placed on your terminal when you visit a website. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal (e.g. computer, tablet or mobile phone) in which it is stored, for the duration of the validity or storage of the cookie.
- System cookies record session data related to the operation and performance of the site.
- Consent cookies are visible at the bottom of the page when the site is first accessed.
- Google Analytics cookies for tracking visitors and sessions.
You have several ways to manage your cookies.
You can choose to deactivate these cookies at any time. You can accept or reject them on a case-by-case basis or reject them systematically once and for all.
To change your browser’s cookie handling, you can change the settings in the privacy tab.
The configuration of each browser is different. This is described in the help menu of your browser, where you can find out how to change your cookie preferences.
For Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
For Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
For FireFox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
For Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
For Safari : https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac